Scroll down for step-by-step guide on how to register
Need help registering? Follow these step-by-step directions:
- Click on the above link
- Create a new log-in and password (returning families – use your existing login and password). After you do this, the information will be emailed to you for your records. Enter parent information.
- Choose Registration category (which program you are interested in).
Enter Participant information.
- You need to enter text in all boxes where required. If no information is relevant, type N/A or None.
- Check the boxes to agree to the waivers
- At this time you may register another child or click Finish Registration.
- Payment Summary appears, showing the total amount due. At this page you may either:
- Pay in full by credit/debit card or check (no extra fee)
- Choose Payment Plan option. $100 per registration will be charged now and the balance on April 25th. A convenience fee of $2 will be charged.
- Choose Check and send a check for $100 to CTE, PO Box 2192, Olympia WA 98507
- Click Finish
A $100 non-refundable registration fee per child is due upon registration, with the balance due by April 30.